Serves 10 to 12
- Pasar Ginseng Herbal Chicken Soup Herbs, 2 packets (rinsed thoroughly)
- Chicken Drumsticks, 12 (rinsed with hot boiling water)
- Red Dates, 7
- Water, 2.0 litres
- In a 6.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add all ingredients and bring it to a boil over medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, close inner pot’s lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside at least 6 hours, before serving.
- This recipe is based on using a 6.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-6000 and a 6.0L Shuttle Chef® inner pot KOB-6000I.
- This recipe is based on keeping the contents in the Shuttle Chef® outer pot overnight (more than 8 hours), re-boiling the contents in the morning for at least 10 minutes on medium heat and transfer it back into the outer pot. The soup will be served warm during lunch or can be kept warm for up to 8 hours.
- Prepare and rinse the chicken drumsticks by placing them into a bowl or pot, pour hot boiling water until the water covers the drumsticks fully. Leave it for 5 minutes and drain water completely.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.