- Noodles, 50 grams
- Cucumber (shredded)
- Ground bean sauce
- Boiling water
- Place the noodles in a Thermos® Food Jar, and pour in boiling water. Stir the noodles with chopsticks to keep the noodles from clumping, and sticking out above water.
- Close the lid tightly to preheat and drain the water.
- Refill the food jar with boiling water until three quarter full, and stir with chopsticks. Drain the water after at least 7 minutes.
- Pour the ground bean sauce over the cooked noodles and garnish with shredded cucumber.
- You may use other sauce of your preference such as sesame sauce, meat sauce, hot & spicy sauce.
- This recipe is best suitable for a 470ml to 500ml Food Jar. You may adjust the cooking time and ingredients for other Food Jar capacities.
Photo & recipe courtesy of Thermos® Malaysia.